Online Meeting of the European Association of Breastfeeding Medicine
February 13th, 2022
To our EABM friends and colleagues in Europe,
We all wish you a happy and healthy New Year 2022.
Due to the pandemic the 8th European meeting of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine in Split is postponed. This conference will now take place on May 10 – 13th, 2023.
However: we still want to see each other also in 2022, and so we are again organizing an online Meeting of the European Association of Breastfeeding Medicine for physicians in Europe and Israel . We will meet on on February 13th, 2022 with following program:
- 15:15 – 15:30 Introduction
- 15:30 – 16:30 ABM Protocol “Going Home” - Authors of the Protocol: Adrienne Hoyt-Austin, Ilse Larson and Laura Kair
- 16:45 – 17:45 Wound care in Breastfeeding - Mónica Pina
- 18:00 – 19:00 Panel on Breastfeeding in Public - Elien Rouw and open discussion
- 19:00 – 19:30 Open questions, closing remarks
We hope to have a lively discussion on these topics with all of you.
Join us online!
More information can be found on our website:
The registration fee is 10 Euro. Registration is possible through the attached registration form or through the online registration form on our website. After registration you will be sent an invoice.
We look forward to see you on February 13th, 2022
Michal Mansovsky, MD, FABM, Israel
Mónica Pina, MD, FABM, Portugal
Reet Raukas, MD, ABM, Estonia
Elien Rouw, MD, FABM, President-Elect ABM, Germany
Lara Tauritz-Bakker, MD, ABM